Rules – Please read
1. Student Visa holders may take leave (e.g. break for holiday) during the term of their visa. Holiday allowance is subject to the length of the visa.
2. Students must have a current attendance of 80% or more before applying for holiday.
3. Student Visa holders must give 2 weeks notice when applying for holiday leave.
4. Holiday leave is to be taken Monday to Friday only, in whole week blocks.
5. Changes to your holiday status cannot be made once your holiday starts.
6. Students must check their approval before the beginning of their holiday leave. Students are requested NOT to book flight prior to receiving approval of their holiday.
7. Holiday leave is subject to approval by Access.